Terms for users of homeworkhelps.net
Thank you for your valuable time for visiting homeworkhelps.net. However, before availing our services, it is highly advisable for you to please read the terms and conditions mentioned below. All persons using our services or visiting our website are bound by the terms and conditions of homeworkhelps.net. In case you do not agree with below mentioned terms and conditions, do not order on our website.
The terms ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘website’ are meant to be referred as homeworkhelps.net.
Wherever ‘you’ is used, it referred to the person visiting our website.
Our name Homeworkhelps.net and our logo is our sole property. There should be no copy or imitation of any of the part of website in any manner until a prior written consent is given by Homeworkhelps.net.
All the rights mentioned in the policy section of this website are reserved with homeworkhelps.net. The content on this website is wholly ownedby homeworkhelps.net. The content of this website may be printed for non commercial use, but no permission will be provided to any person or kind to use the content of this website for commercial use. In addition, even the modification is in this content is also not allowed.
Using our services
· Homeworkhelps.net is a professional service provider company in academic field with writers, editorsand researchers that delivers the finest of service.
· Once we receive the payment, the customer contract will come into effect and will be completed once the work is delivered.
· It is recommended for our clients to read our refund policy before asking for a refund.
· There will be no extra charges for delivery of completed order to the email address provided by student.
· We provide assurance that our clients will be assisted 24/7 through our representatives.
· For the servicebeing contracted with you, you are not allowed to transfer the rights given to you for the access of our course materials or receiving the order to another person until we have given our written consent in the said matter.
· For subscription to homeworkhelps.net, you should have attained a minimum age of 13 years. In case you are below 13 years of age, you may avail our service only after taking consent from either of parents or legal guardian.
· By entering into service contract with homeworkhelps.net, you ensure that the services provided by us in form of informationwill be used for study purpose only and that the work given by us will not be submitted as original student work for any academic purpose for grading or credit.
· A limited authority will be granted to you for using our services. This should be used for non commercial purpose so that modification of copy, its downloading, distribution, displaying, publishing, reproducing and duplication or selling in any form will be done only after written consent from homeworkhelps.net.
· We shall not be held liable for delay or disturbance in accessing the website but we are always ready to provided assistance to you.
· In case of any damage to you PC, server, network or loss of data from your end, we shall not be held liable for it.
· There is no guarantee that there will be no error in accessing our website but we always try to ensure smooth operation from our end.
· The right of suspension of access to our website is reserved with us in cases of website maintenance orupdating.
· Weshall not be held liable for the failure in accessing our website for technical reasons that are not under our control.
We reserve the right to charge a person for accessing our data or for providing our services.
Tutoring schedule policy
· We ensure to keep fix a suitable tutoring schedule for both tutor and student. A schedule will be validated only after confirmation given by homeworkhelps.net.
· Homeworkhelps.net has full rights to reschedule a session due to reasons like technical problems, health problems of either student or tutor or any other problem that homeworkhelps.net considers reasonable.
· The rescheduling of tutoring session will take place maximum of three times in a month with prior notice from either homeworkhelps.net or student. The final decision will be with homeworkhelps.net.An exemption of shutdown of power and sickness is given in this clause.
· The student will not be liable to pay in case of rescheduling. But in case the tutor waits for 10 minutes for the student as per scheduled time before forfeiting the session or if student forfeits the session without prior information or notice, the student will be held liable for payment of that session.
Homeworkhelps.net has full right to make amendments in terms and conditions and its policy without intimating or serving notice to any other party. Updates or changes done in the said matter can be seen in this section.
Acceptance: -The Use Of Homeworkhelps.Net Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of homework help is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Credit card details
Homeworkhelps.Net will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on Homeworkhelps.Net.
The contents of Homeworkhelps.Net website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Change of Use
Homeworkhelps.net reserves the right to:
Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that homework help shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
Homeworkhelps.Net Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Homeworkhelps.Net or otherwise used by Homeworkhelps.Net as permitted by law.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, Homeworkhelps.Net will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
Homeworkhelps.Net makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Homeworkhelps.Net for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of homework help or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Homeworkhelps.Net and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against homework help arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
For refund policies, please check out FAQs
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.
For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org The Expert team of professional online assignment help tutors at homeworkhelps.net provides a wide range of help with assignments through services such as college assignment help, university assignment help, homework assignment help, email assignment help and online assignment help. Our expert team consists of passionate and professional assignment help tutors, having masters and PhD degrees from the best universities of the world, from different countries like Australia, UK, USA, Canada, UAE and many more who give the best quality and plagiarism free answers of the assignment help questions submitted by students, on sharp deadline. Our Homework Help service has helped students to get better grades than before.
• 24X7 one click tutor connect
• Well qualified, experienced and online tutors to solve your complex problems
• Skill assessment test and customization of course according to your need
• Detailed Homework Assignment Help
• Unmatched Quality Assignments on time
• Affordable Assignment Help
• 24×7 Online Support
• Email and Live Homework Help